Indian Wells, California
2.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My two girls had participated this year 2016. They love it even though I make them participate in the selling ads because I believe is very important to show them how people make business out there I took the time with them to show them how hard life is.

But great experience for me and my husband. Yes it is expensive, yes there are a few boo boos they make but no one is perfect they try their best and it shows. One of my girls won 1st place Miss Personality 2016 and this is our first year of participating she went home with 3 tree trophies and a title because she is really something, she is nice, she is the type of girl who knows nothing is free and she is 8Th years old and she had work very hard.

She really deserve a little something to make her believe if you work hard you will become a great person in this world and I know she took with her the best of it. So Thank Your NAM keep the good work.

Product or Service Mentioned: National American Miss Beauty Pageant.

Reason of review: For the work they do making girls confident .

National American Miss Pros: Teaches kids life skills, Are trying their best.

National American Miss Cons: Staff need to pay attention to trainig girls.

Comments