2.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I just commpetted in Miss Pennsylvania pre teen 2018 and had a lot of fun. I met new people and made it to top 10.

Now here’s why I will probably never go back. I did NAM for 5 years and each year the winner didn’t follow ATLEAST 1 rule. This year the winner didn’t carry her self well and seemed very fake and she also bragged about everything . In years past winners have carried their dresses, didn’t look at the judges, messed up in their speeches,etc.

it seems like every year one of the big rules are broken. And no I know what your thinking “she’s just mad she didn’t win” or “she’s a sore loser” but no there where plenty of other girls each year that did so much better then the winner.

I’m sorry but I’m looking into other pageant systems because I follow the rules and do good. I’ve actually been told that I was people’s pick and that I should have won and so many other girls were told the same thing but somehow the rule breaker always wins.

Comments

So true! It sure is not the system it use to be.

The bigger they get the more they stray from following through on their rules and regulations. They do play favorites and if the reigning queen doesn’t like you, others follow.

Some of these girls are not judged on merit. If you lose you want to lose to someone who deserves it, not because they and their parents are schmoozing and pouring tons of money into the system.

Go go Nicole!!!