Portland, Oregon

My daughter won most promising model in the princess category at the 2014 washington pageant, but still has not received her prize. Only one time over the last year has the director of the pageant returned any of my emails or phone calls.

My daughter worked very hard to prepaid for the pageant and deserves what she won. I understand the director is very busy and travels a lot, but we all work and we are all busy. It is his job.

It's not so much the prize, but the principle of the matter. NAMiss has cheated a seven year old girl.

National American Miss Cons: Liked they promised.

Comments

My daughter received the same and she did receive the prize...a $500 "scholarship" to a modeling school that would have cost us $1200 to use...yeah, some prize.

The prize is barely a prize. the "modeling scholarship" to a lame modeling school that does not produce any success stories.

@Anonymous

I understand the prize is no big deal it's really the princaple of the matter. For the money and time we put in its the least they could do.

My daughter is seven and was very excited to have won something. I'm not disillusioned, I know it won't lead to s modeling career, but it might have been fun.

@Anonymous

My daughter won most promising model this year but I had no idea there was even a prize aside from the trophy. No thanks on the modeling school thing though, those are total wastes of time.

If your daughter has modeling potential, a legit agency will sign her. No need for training or lessons.