Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union NEFCU - Review about Debt from Tamarac, Florida
From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU.I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year old debt, or send the payment history on the account or provide how they came to amount owed "interest".
Every time I call it's a different amount, their stories are never the same. I have the right to see my documents, and to see what they are charging me, I feel as if they are just big children playing games with my life. I've had this account with NEFCU for almost 10 years, establishing credit even before I turned 18, and made payments straight for 10 years, up until 2008 when I fell on hard times. Lost my job, everything went into collection.
Little by little I've tried to settle my debt with all, these people are not human, unwilling to understand and unreasonable. As soon as I fell on hard times NEFCU prayed on me, I was a victim of hard times in the economy, after being a loyal customer for 10 years.
I would highly recommend not doing business with any of these businesses.Thanks for the 10 years of business and 5 years of misery NEFCU, 15 years of my life wasted
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "According to the St of WA Office of Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler: Even though the NYL policy did not provide a minimum guaranteed fixed interest rate, it..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."