Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union NEFCU - Review about Debt from Tamarac, Florida
From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU.I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year old debt, or send the payment history on the account or provide how they came to amount owed "interest".
Every time I call it's a different amount, their stories are never the same. I have the right to see my documents, and to see what they are charging me, I feel as if they are just big children playing games with my life. I've had this account with NEFCU for almost 10 years, establishing credit even before I turned 18, and made payments straight for 10 years, up until 2008 when I fell on hard times. Lost my job, everything went into collection.
Little by little I've tried to settle my debt with all, these people are not human, unwilling to understand and unreasonable. As soon as I fell on hard times NEFCU prayed on me, I was a victim of hard times in the economy, after being a loyal customer for 10 years.
I would highly recommend not doing business with any of these businesses.Thanks for the 10 years of business and 5 years of misery NEFCU, 15 years of my life wasted
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Doctor Alberto Coto Clavo was the dentist. He broke my tooth causing 3 root canals to be preformed while in his care. He left me with half of my teeth..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."