Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union NEFCU - Review about Debt from Tamarac, Florida
From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU.I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year old debt, or send the payment history on the account or provide how they came to amount owed "interest".
Every time I call it's a different amount, their stories are never the same. I have the right to see my documents, and to see what they are charging me, I feel as if they are just big children playing games with my life. I've had this account with NEFCU for almost 10 years, establishing credit even before I turned 18, and made payments straight for 10 years, up until 2008 when I fell on hard times. Lost my job, everything went into collection.
Little by little I've tried to settle my debt with all, these people are not human, unwilling to understand and unreasonable. As soon as I fell on hard times NEFCU prayed on me, I was a victim of hard times in the economy, after being a loyal customer for 10 years.
I would highly recommend not doing business with any of these businesses.Thanks for the 10 years of business and 5 years of misery NEFCU, 15 years of my life wasted
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Before I even begin this review, I will be more than happy to provide bank statement transactions and my payment booklet to prove I was not only on-time with all..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "Doctor Alberto Coto Clavo was the dentist. He broke my tooth causing 3 root canals to be preformed while in his care. He left me with half of my teeth..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."