Verified Reviewer

I took my wifes Toyota 2014, 4Runner in because it wasnt accelerating and bogging down. It was the fuel pump.

But they were supposed to have changed the fuel pump a couple of months ago because it was a recall item. So, that was wired. Since they installing the fuel pump on it we ask them to change the spark plugs. I had to leave town town for couple of weeks and when I got home I look at the 4Runner.

It didnt look like they touch it at all. So, I called the service at Nashville Toyota north in Tennessee 6/15/21 12:42pm. Where we had the work done. I told them that it didnt look they changed my spark plugs.

She said that she would have the service manger call me back ASAP. He didnt call me back. So, now Im mad I it they are trying to avoid me. So called back @ 6/15/21 6:10pm and got the sales department and I told the receptionist my store and have the service manger call me back in the morning.

When the service manger called me back he i was telling my store he kept cutting me off and being a smart *** and he didnt apologize for not calling me back. And he hung up on me. Im a returning customer of that dealership. We bought my wifes 2014 4Runner and a band new 2021 Tacoma Trd sport 4x4 there.

I dont think this is the way you should be treating your return customers or any customers. We were in a trade my wifes forerunner in to buy a new Sequoia but the way he treated me I dont wanna buy another Toyota again. Were thinking about GMC or Chevy now.

If you guys care about your customers in the way your managers treat your customers you should give me a call back. Thank you have a nice day.

Location: Antioch, Tennessee