Jackson, Mississippi

I agree with the other lady on the previous statement why wont our so called government step up.I came home and my power was off so what the news said the heat index would be 103.

This is crazy they couldn"t have waited on a rain drop ? Oh maybe because they thought I would be granted a wish the next morning for a new service provider ! Nashville allows NES to go unregulated even though lives could be at stake. They don't care I was told that they can and will cut off power unless it's 105 degrees.

I'm glad no kids were home! I will make sure to ask these questions when it's time to vote. Oh yea the comforting sentence the rep.resentative gave. The lobby stays open until 6 and the restore charge is only 36.00 but after it's 128.00 for them to come out and do the same *** job !

Outraged and these peoples salaries are unbelievable !

She asked is it really hot she should smell the spoiled food !!!No more bogus news stories as they never help is Nes is like the mob in Nashville they cannot be stopped!

1.1
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nashville Electric Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion