Nashua, New Hampshire

Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front fender.My entire front fender had to be replaced.

It was crumpled and not easily repairable. A local repair shop (Barrett's Auto on Lowell Rd in Hudson, NH) got me another left black fender from a junkyard and replaced it. He made it look like it should.

Like it did before.I am unable to comprehend the fact that Nashua Tire was so inept at putting my tire back on that this could actually happen.

I didn't like: Installation or their service.

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution A full refund, payment for the repairs my jeep needed, reimbursement for my rental

Had an Experience with Nashua Wholesale Tire?

Comments

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States #1217765

As a retired mechanic, I have personally viewed the security video of the work done on this vehicle, and after watching several times, there is NO DOUBT that at least one of the employees working on the Jeep in question was totally inept and careless in the way he treated the customer's vehicle, and ignored normal safety practices....I would agree with the author of this complaint...DO NOT bring your vehicle to Nashua Wholesale Tire....NEVER