Narisara 3d Eyebrow - Half my eyebrows GONE
where do i even begin..I can start with the fact that they didn't return half my money that I kindly asked for only after Aaron the husband argued with me for 20 minutes, 70% of my eyebrows were shaved off!
(I had eyebrows semi thick eyebrows) and they ignored not only my lawyers demand letter but as well as my phone calls and text messages requesting my medical papers. So here goes... I went in to fill in the gaps of my eyebrows and make them thicker. As i stated, I had eyebrows..
I have NO idea why they would shave my eyebrows from both length and width but they did!. It was not what she had originally drawn either. I text them several times and called with my concerns (uneven, one is higher than the other, shorter, thinner, too dark, etc) of which i was told to wait. by day 10 where most of the scabs had come off, i noticed that half my left eyebrow hairs were gone!!!!
i literally had half an eyebrow or rather 1/4 of an eyebrow left. When i called with my concern Aaron went on to state that it wasn't their fault that I was allergic to the pigmentation. For the record I have 3 tattoos and have never been allergic to anything. He then went on to argue stating that I just needed to come back and they would fix it.
I was completely perplexed as I don't know who would go back after your eyebrows are gone and the hair wasn't growing. I finally asked for HALF of my money back and I was told "why should we be financially scrutinized because your body was allergic" again I am not allergic. I told him that I was asking for half the amount which is basically the touch up money back. He then stated " Who do you think we are?
Walmart?" "this isn't a product you grab off the shelf and return" At that point, with his rude remarks, tone of voice and arguing with me back and forth I stated I was done speaking with him and that my lawyer would give him a call. I have had my eyebrows checked by two different companies and both have stated that what they did to me is HORRIBLE and it is not what microblading is supposed to look like. Perhaps Narisara would be good if you have no hair what so ever but if you do... AVOID THIS PLACE at all cost if you want eyebrows.
This was the biggest mistake I have ever done.From the result, to the rudeness and unprofessional-ism of the owners.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "I went to get my balayage re-blended. I called first to make sure they could do it, drove the hour there, signed in, and sat for an hour, while 3..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "On December 17th, 2016, I ordered 35% Hydrogen Peroxide from Pure Health Discounts. My package was lost and has not been delivered to me. However, the seasonal driver from FedEx..."
- "As soon as I got there for my togo order, everyone was friendly and the food was ready as soon as 10 minutes after I had ordered.. however maybe since..."
- "I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did. They told the d***truth. How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash..."