Narisara 3d Eyebrow - Half my eyebrows GONE
where do i even begin..I can start with the fact that they didn't return half my money that I kindly asked for only after Aaron the husband argued with me for 20 minutes, 70% of my eyebrows were shaved off!
(I had eyebrows semi thick eyebrows) and they ignored not only my lawyers demand letter but as well as my phone calls and text messages requesting my medical papers. So here goes... I went in to fill in the gaps of my eyebrows and make them thicker. As i stated, I had eyebrows..
I have NO idea why they would shave my eyebrows from both length and width but they did!. It was not what she had originally drawn either. I text them several times and called with my concerns (uneven, one is higher than the other, shorter, thinner, too dark, etc) of which i was told to wait. by day 10 where most of the scabs had come off, i noticed that half my left eyebrow hairs were gone!!!!
i literally had half an eyebrow or rather 1/4 of an eyebrow left. When i called with my concern Aaron went on to state that it wasn't their fault that I was allergic to the pigmentation. For the record I have 3 tattoos and have never been allergic to anything. He then went on to argue stating that I just needed to come back and they would fix it.
I was completely perplexed as I don't know who would go back after your eyebrows are gone and the hair wasn't growing. I finally asked for HALF of my money back and I was told "why should we be financially scrutinized because your body was allergic" again I am not allergic. I told him that I was asking for half the amount which is basically the touch up money back. He then stated " Who do you think we are?
Walmart?" "this isn't a product you grab off the shelf and return" At that point, with his rude remarks, tone of voice and arguing with me back and forth I stated I was done speaking with him and that my lawyer would give him a call. I have had my eyebrows checked by two different companies and both have stated that what they did to me is HORRIBLE and it is not what microblading is supposed to look like. Perhaps Narisara would be good if you have no hair what so ever but if you do... AVOID THIS PLACE at all cost if you want eyebrows.
This was the biggest mistake I have ever done.From the result, to the rudeness and unprofessional-ism of the owners.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I went to smartstyle salon in camdenton mo walmart and this is what i got for 93 dollars!!!! I am so disgusted. Her name was darci and i wont even..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "I am not the kind of person who writes bad reviews but this guys are horrible. Read for yourself my conversation with them about one of my orders. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:30:13 Hi,I'm..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "I have been using eSalon for many years and have never had a problem. It is the color you yourself order and if need be can contact a professional and..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."