Narisara 3d Eyebrow - Half my eyebrows GONE
where do i even begin..I can start with the fact that they didn't return half my money that I kindly asked for only after Aaron the husband argued with me for 20 minutes, 70% of my eyebrows were shaved off!
(I had eyebrows semi thick eyebrows) and they ignored not only my lawyers demand letter but as well as my phone calls and text messages requesting my medical papers. So here goes... I went in to fill in the gaps of my eyebrows and make them thicker. As i stated, I had eyebrows..
I have NO idea why they would shave my eyebrows from both length and width but they did!. It was not what she had originally drawn either. I text them several times and called with my concerns (uneven, one is higher than the other, shorter, thinner, too dark, etc) of which i was told to wait. by day 10 where most of the scabs had come off, i noticed that half my left eyebrow hairs were gone!!!!
i literally had half an eyebrow or rather 1/4 of an eyebrow left. When i called with my concern Aaron went on to state that it wasn't their fault that I was allergic to the pigmentation. For the record I have 3 tattoos and have never been allergic to anything. He then went on to argue stating that I just needed to come back and they would fix it.
I was completely perplexed as I don't know who would go back after your eyebrows are gone and the hair wasn't growing. I finally asked for HALF of my money back and I was told "why should we be financially scrutinized because your body was allergic" again I am not allergic. I told him that I was asking for half the amount which is basically the touch up money back. He then stated " Who do you think we are?
Walmart?" "this isn't a product you grab off the shelf and return" At that point, with his rude remarks, tone of voice and arguing with me back and forth I stated I was done speaking with him and that my lawyer would give him a call. I have had my eyebrows checked by two different companies and both have stated that what they did to me is HORRIBLE and it is not what microblading is supposed to look like. Perhaps Narisara would be good if you have no hair what so ever but if you do... AVOID THIS PLACE at all cost if you want eyebrows.
This was the biggest mistake I have ever done.From the result, to the rudeness and unprofessional-ism of the owners.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did. They told the d***truth. How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "So very disappointed with you. 1) called before placing my order online. I wanted to confirm that they could be delivered that day. And during a time they could be home...."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."