Review about Napoli Pizza Shrimps from Los Angeles, California
I honestly would call and complain but this place isnt worth it.Before they delivered outstanding curly cheese fries, bombass shrimps and amazing garlic bread.
The bacon is dry,no flavor, i tasted the grease but no flavor nor the cheese. The shrimp looks perfectly cooked and well made but the taste was horrible. Im seriously having an upset stomach right now. The garlic bread was hard to chew on, burnt flavor, i can taste a bit of the garlic.
Im not satisfied with my order at all. Not only that but the delivery driver was rude. I wasted 18.79 on a order that was just repulsive to look at or eat. I still gave the delivery driver a tip regardless that he was rude.
I honestly cant eat this. I already feel sick to the stomach. *** this place then, used to be my #1 favorite.
Im going to order some thai cuisine instead,they never let me down.I honestly want my money back
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Napoli Pizza Shrimps
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."