Review about Napoli Pizza Shrimps from Los Angeles, California
I honestly would call and complain but this place isnt worth it.Before they delivered outstanding curly cheese fries, bombass shrimps and amazing garlic bread.
The bacon is dry,no flavor, i tasted the grease but no flavor nor the cheese. The shrimp looks perfectly cooked and well made but the taste was horrible. Im seriously having an upset stomach right now. The garlic bread was hard to chew on, burnt flavor, i can taste a bit of the garlic.
Im not satisfied with my order at all. Not only that but the delivery driver was rude. I wasted 18.79 on a order that was just repulsive to look at or eat. I still gave the delivery driver a tip regardless that he was rude.
I honestly cant eat this. I already feel sick to the stomach. *** this place then, used to be my #1 favorite.
Im going to order some thai cuisine instead,they never let me down.I honestly want my money back
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Napoli Pizza Shrimps
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."