i am upset i got nair and the first time it was fine just that not all the hair came of then the last time i used it i left it for five minutes then it burned later i woke up with abunch of little curs and cant shave now
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Nair Hair Remover Lotion
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #741560 by anonymous
Had an experience with Nair? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "First time I've tried these and really upset at the results and the pain I'm still in. I could care less about the $7 I wasted on the product, I'm..."
- "I use Nair one time and it worked just fine and the next time I used it a couple days later on my chest area I had a lot of..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "They left dust, dirt & ***. They did such a bad job at cleaning the shower door, that I had to ask them to redo it and even after..."
- "I ordered an arrangement of 10 yellow tulips with a little bit of white flowers for filler to go the hospital for my mom. My mother received white daisies..."
- "I bought Samsung TV for 6584.95. Manna Gave me delivery date so i took a day off from work. Manna used third party to deliver my TV (75inches)...."