i am upset i got nair and the first time it was fine just that not all the hair came of then the last time i used it i left it for five minutes then it burned later i woke up with abunch of little curs and cant shave now
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Nair Hair Remover Lotion
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #741560 by anonymous
Had an experience with Nair? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "Having been a Real Estate Investor in the Dallas area , I had done business with Service Magic for years, which is a similar company to Home Advisors. I..."
- "Amazing place to buy a car. ASK FOR CLEO . They are fair, honest and make your purchase very comfortable. I will buy there again, as long as Cleo..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."