i am upset i got nair and the first time it was fine just that not all the hair came of then the last time i used it i left it for five minutes then it burned later i woke up with abunch of little curs and cant shave now
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Nair Hair Remover Lotion
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #741560 by anonymous
Had an experience with Nair? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "I have used Nair before and it never has burned me before like this. I am not happy with this product at athis I also would'nt recommend this product to..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "WARNING WARNING WARNING RED ALERT Barnett Supplies hits you with an surprise $65-$85 shipping fee in addition to their usual $9.99 shipping fee for orders less than $99. You will not find about..."
- "I don't do reviews. I've never written a review for anything before. But today I orsered Jimmy John's for the first time and the service was great, fast and..."
- "Amazing place to buy a car. ASK FOR CLEO . They are fair, honest and make your purchase very comfortable. I will buy there again, as long as Cleo..."