Review about Nair Hair Removal Cream from Wedgefield, Florida
I'm not sure what chemicals are used in the newer nair hair removal products, but, I used it last night and followed the directions on the bottle.As soon as I applied the cream, my skin started to literally burn so bad so I washed it off after ONE minute and I am left with the worst burn and all these red marks that look like little cuts.
I will NEVER EVER use this product again and I highly recommend no body else does either!It's all over my legs and I'm in so much pain I can't even sit down, get dressed without being so uncomfortable.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Nair Hair Removal Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "i am upset i got nair and the first time it was fine just that not all the hair came of then the last time i used it i left..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."