Nair Shower Power Legs Hair Remover Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey

2 of 35 Nair reviews

I am a model so I have to always be ready to go.I used nair with rich cocoa butter and vitamin E yesterday morning about 9am.

Last night before bed my legs became so itchy and after patting and rubbing them to prevent from scratching my legs up I asked my husband to rub them. When he turned the lights on he couldn't believe his eyes. I had a photo shoot today that I had to cancel. My legs look horrible.

The only time they don't itch is when I'm in the tub. If this leaves scaring on me I am going to see someone in court. I missed out on a lot of money on this photo shoot because of this. I couldn't even sit still long enough to do the shoot if I wanted to.

My legs still look horrible and I have went to purchase two fans to just blow air on my legs while I rub witch hazel on them when the itching gets uncontrolled.I HATE THIS PRODUCT.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nair Shower Power Legs Hair Remover
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #896047

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 35 Nair reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 29 #1233668 Dallas, Texas, United States

OMG... I LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS... SADLY on my FACE. I felt a hair on my chin but I couldn't eek it so I just used a strip.... omg. I was supposed to go to a Halloween party tonight... I guess that's out unless it clears up within a few hours.

0 0 Reply

Oct 08 #1224003 Rapid City, South Dakota, United States

I hate nair hair remover. I undressed for a shower & applied nair to my legs & thighs. I dropped the lid so I bent over to pick it up from a sitting position, side of the tub, & got a little on my breast. I wiped it off & showered. Later that night, a part of my breast hurt rubbing against my top. When I checked it, there was a burn spot from touching my breast to my thigh. I have never used it again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nair.
Filing a new complaint about
×