Nair Shower Power Legs Hair Remover Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
I am a model so I have to always be ready to go.I used nair with rich cocoa butter and vitamin E yesterday morning about 9am.
Last night before bed my legs became so itchy and after patting and rubbing them to prevent from scratching my legs up I asked my husband to rub them. When he turned the lights on he couldn't believe his eyes. I had a photo shoot today that I had to cancel. My legs look horrible.
The only time they don't itch is when I'm in the tub. If this leaves scaring on me I am going to see someone in court. I missed out on a lot of money on this photo shoot because of this. I couldn't even sit still long enough to do the shoot if I wanted to.
My legs still look horrible and I have went to purchase two fans to just blow air on my legs while I rub witch hazel on them when the itching gets uncontrolled.I HATE THIS PRODUCT.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I used this product and it caused an adverse reaction to my skin. I have used this product before, but have never gotten a bad reaction to this extent. It..."
- "This has been the worst company to deal with regards to undelivered flowers and not refunding your money. I've sent over 17 emails to their so called customer service..."
- "For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check. Any florist should..."
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."