Nair Shower Power Legs Hair Remover Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
I am a model so I have to always be ready to go.I used nair with rich cocoa butter and vitamin E yesterday morning about 9am.
Last night before bed my legs became so itchy and after patting and rubbing them to prevent from scratching my legs up I asked my husband to rub them. When he turned the lights on he couldn't believe his eyes. I had a photo shoot today that I had to cancel. My legs look horrible.
The only time they don't itch is when I'm in the tub. If this leaves scaring on me I am going to see someone in court. I missed out on a lot of money on this photo shoot because of this. I couldn't even sit still long enough to do the shoot if I wanted to.
My legs still look horrible and I have went to purchase two fans to just blow air on my legs while I rub witch hazel on them when the itching gets uncontrolled.I HATE THIS PRODUCT.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."
- "I used to go to McDonald's for lunch and most of the time I'd get something off the dollar menu but since minimum wage went up I guess that means..."
- "Over the decades, I have shopped happily at Crystal Channels because of the broad line of merchandise and the peaceful inviting environment. I have always been greeted with positive..."