Nair Shower Power Legs Hair Remover Review from Huntington Beach, California
I used this product and it caused an adverse reaction to my skin.I have used this product before, but have never gotten a bad reaction to this extent.
It has caused me to break out in a complete rash and it won't go away. It has been a week since i used it, and no matter what i do, it won't dissapear.
I have used hydrocortisone on it almost every day, and it seems to be having little to no effect at all.Why is this happening?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "I will never use this product again! I have the worst burns on both my legs! Only left product only for 2 minutes. ..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I am attaching the photos since the previous complaint stated not enough memory ...LAURA DUNLOP Fanofangels73@gmail.com Huntington Beach Ca Complaint ..."
- "All around worst haircut I've ever received in my entire life and I ordered the mvp which I didn't get instead she wrote down triple play and I told her..."
- "Our FIOS TV, Internet & On Demand have NOT WORKED since April 1st switch over from Verizon to Frontier. I've spent hours on the support hotline. I had two trouble..."