Nair shower burns
I use Nair one time and it worked just fine and the next time I used it a couple days later on my chest area I had a lot of hair to remove I left it on and slowly remove the in the shower after shower it was burning so much like herpes. I would never recommend this to anyone it should be taken off the market and off all the shelves it works but it is too strong of a chemical it can cause severe burns and up to 3rd degree burns and serious injuries, I have to go to the ER and get treated for second degree burn it hurt so much
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nair Shower Off Hair Remover
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I'm not sure what chemicals are used in the newer nair hair removal products, but, I used it last night and followed the directions on the bottle. As soon as..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Mr. Armando Alacala 1125 Washington St, Fairfield Ca. 94533. His business name is A&A Landscape Maintenance in Fairfield Ca. Business Lic 11990006110. He made a contract to do..."
- "Ebay is the worst on keeping their promise and the highest to sell on their auction. I payed well over 500 each month to put in my items and sell,..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."