Nair shower burns

29 of 35 Nair reviews

I use Nair one time and it worked just fine and the next time I used it a couple days later on my chest area I had a lot of hair to remove I left it on and slowly remove the in the shower after shower it was burning so much like herpes. I would never recommend this to anyone it should be taken off the market and off all the shelves it works but it is too strong of a chemical it can cause severe burns and up to 3rd degree burns and serious injuries, I have to go to the ER and get treated for second degree burn it hurt so much

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
29 of 35 Nair reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 20, 2013 #719387

This pic is disgusting

1 1 Reply
Moonlyn

Aug 31, 2013 #709569 Houston, Texas, United States

I stop using Nair for that exact reason, it caused suffer burns to my arms and armpits. I've switched to "Veet for Sensitive Skin" in 2004 and works great. Just make sure you shower first and use it last.

1 0 Reply
gooo

Aug 30, 2013 #709344 Los Angeles, California, United States

Same thing happened to me! I used it on my bikini line and the next day I was burning like crazy. My bf was worried something was wrong, and so was I... but it subsided after another day... But still getting that *** near any area that is sensitive is gonna mess it up.. I like the other brand better...Veet...

0 0 Reply
People are stupid

Aug 30, 2013 #709167 Fall City, Washington, United States

How come you know what herpes 'burns' like? What an ***. You aren't supposed to leave it on for a long time. Learn some basic grammar while you are at it.

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nair.
Filing a new complaint about
×