Nair Moroccan Argan Oil SprayAway No Touch Spray, 7.5 oz

22 of 35 Nair reviews

I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray arms with a layer, let sit 4 mins and wipe and rinse! Sounds easy right? Well as soon as I applied the product to my arms, within about 1 min my skin began to burn so bad my eyes began to water, and I had to rise off immediately. I ran my arms under cold water for 5 mins, but as soon as I took them out the intense burning began again. I had a work meeting in 20 mins, which I had to cancel due to the amount of pain I was in.

My arms had began to show signs of a chemical burn. My skin was bright red, and the muscle began to throb and swell up but the worst of it all was the stinging!! It was unbearable.

I called my dr and he was able to see me right away. He prescribed me an ointment to use for a week and wrapped my arm in a ace bandage and asked me to come back in a week to check on the healing.

I went back in after a week and my dr was concerned and said I may be scared for good. I added a picture of my arm 6 days after I had used this terrible product.

Please do not use this product!!!! They should be removed from store and banned in homes.

I will do everything in my power to not have this horrible experience happen to another person. Please do not ever use this!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Removal Spray
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #597489 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
22 of 35 Nair reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
xreply

Jun 27, 2015 #1000270

Ouch! Guess it worked tho, huh? I actually had this problem too a couple of years back with a different Nair product. Skin was peeling for weeks....The sad truth is that some of us just cant use these types of products. You have to have steel skin T_T

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.