I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray arms with a layer, let sit 4 mins and wipe and rinse! Sounds easy right? Well as soon as I applied the product to my arms, within about 1 min my skin began to burn so bad my eyes began to water, and I had to rise off immediately. I ran my arms under cold water for 5 mins, but as soon as I took them out the intense burning began again. I had a work meeting in 20 mins, which I had to cancel due to the amount of pain I was in.
My arms had began to show signs of a chemical burn. My skin was bright red, and the muscle began to throb and swell up but the worst of it all was the stinging!! It was unbearable.
I called my dr and he was able to see me right away. He prescribed me an ointment to use for a week and wrapped my arm in a ace bandage and asked me to come back in a week to check on the healing.
I went back in after a week and my dr was concerned and said I may be scared for good. I added a picture of my arm 6 days after I had used this terrible product.
Please do not use this product!!!! They should be removed from store and banned in homes.
I will do everything in my power to not have this horrible experience happen to another person. Please do not ever use this!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Removal Spray
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "We had an Acorn Stairlifts representative come out to our home, as we were thinking about getting a stairlift for my mother who lives with us. She is 80 years..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."