Yesterday 12/04/2016 I used the facial brush on hair remover for sensitive skin..
I followed all the instructions and left on for 3 minutes as instructed. As I rinsed the product off my face I felt severe burning, I dabbed my face dry and couldn't believe how much pain i was in. My skin had been burnt. I had tiny patches that were bleeding and big patches that look like I've grazed my face. It took me 4 hours to finally cool my face down..frozen items from the freezer, warm and cold wAter and sitting in front of a fan on full blast.
I don't suffer from bad or spotty skin and I'm completely devistated in how I look.
This certainly is NOT an allergic reaction!!!!
I will be taking this further....
Please find some photos attached and feel free to share to warn others.. Thank you
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."