Yesterday 12/04/2016 I used the facial brush on hair remover for sensitive skin..
I followed all the instructions and left on for 3 minutes as instructed. As I rinsed the product off my face I felt severe burning, I dabbed my face dry and couldn't believe how much pain i was in. My skin had been burnt. I had tiny patches that were bleeding and big patches that look like I've grazed my face. It took me 4 hours to finally cool my face down..frozen items from the freezer, warm and cold wAter and sitting in front of a fan on full blast.
I don't suffer from bad or spotty skin and I'm completely devistated in how I look.
This certainly is NOT an allergic reaction!!!!
I will be taking this further....
Please find some photos attached and feel free to share to warn others.. Thank you
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used Nair hair removal cream for SENSITIVE skin tonight, I left it on for 5 minutes and this is my result, it's not as horrific of some of the..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I have used Nair before and it never has burned me before like this. I am not happy with this product at athis I also would'nt recommend this product to..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."