Nair Facial Waxing Strips - Will leave you with REDNESS, PAIN & SCARS
First time I've tried these and really upset at the results and the pain I'm still in. I could care less about the $7 I wasted on the product, I'm fearful my skin has been scared at this point. My face has still feels burned after a day of using these strips on my cheeks/chin/upper lip, and I'm hoping tons of lotions/oils on my face will help to soothe the pain and heal my skin. I followed all directions on the box, and was left with red splotches all over my cheeks and a huge red mark across my upper lip on one side. I look terrible, like a burn victim. I will be contacting the company about this - really horrible product! I had to repeatedly use the strips to get any hair off at all (the box states "same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin") and it left my face completely irritated and a mess, and still on fire. And I still have hairs on my face (I'm not that hairy, fine & light colored hair). My lips are a mess too from where the strip touched them.
Don't buy this product - just spend the money on having a salon professional do the work, after all, it is your face. I'm devastated and only hope my skin recovers from this. Very upset, and will NEVER buy another Nair product again, and cannot recommend this brand. Very, very destructive to skin!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product didnt work and is dangerous
- Very harmful to skin
- Reason of review:
- awful product that causes damage to skin!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready Strips For Face And Bikini
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I'm not sure what chemicals are used in the newer nair hair removal products, but, I used it last night and followed the directions on the bottle. As soon as..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions. We Paid few thousands dollars in..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."