Denver, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

First time I've tried these and really upset at the results and the pain I'm still in. I could care less about the $7 I wasted on the product, I'm fearful my skin has been scared at this point. My face has still feels burned after a day of using these strips on my cheeks/chin/upper lip, and I'm hoping tons of lotions/oils on my face will help to soothe the pain and heal my skin. I followed all directions on the box, and was left with red splotches all over my cheeks and a huge red mark across my upper lip on one side. I look terrible, like a burn victim. I will be contacting the company about this - really horrible product! I had to repeatedly use the strips to get any hair off at all (the box states "same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin") and it left my face completely irritated and a mess, and still on fire. And I still have hairs on my face (I'm not that hairy, fine & light colored hair). My lips are a mess too from where the strip touched them.

Don't buy this product - just spend the money on having a salon professional do the work, after all, it is your face. I'm devastated and only hope my skin recovers from this. Very upset, and will NEVER buy another Nair product again, and cannot recommend this brand. Very, very destructive to skin!

Review about: Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready Strips For Face And Bikini.

I didn't like: Product didnt work and is dangerous, Scars, Pain, Very harmful to skin.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nair Hair Remover
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss awful product that causes damage to skin! / $100000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nair?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.