Nair - Dried wax strips
I have purchased nair argan oil body wax strips and a packet of facial wax strips...Went home, opened the packets, and started using it.
First 2 strips were so dried and stuck together, i immediately went back to tesco to inform them as i thought it may be out of date.I asked for an exchange and got refused.They told me they receive a lot of complaints about this product not beiNg satisfactory and nair does nothing :(((((( so, at the moment, i have 2 packets of Nair products bought purchased today one at 3.34 and the other 2.84, both sub standard quality, and i still need to get a packet of veet to be hair free .........
Well not impressed
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Body Wax Strips
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I used this product and it caused an adverse reaction to my skin. I have used this product before, but have never gotten a bad reaction to this extent. It..."
- "I used Nair hair removal cream for SENSITIVE skin tonight, I left it on for 5 minutes and this is my result, it's not as horrific of some of the..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."