Nair - Dried wax strips
I have purchased nair argan oil body wax strips and a packet of facial wax strips...Went home, opened the packets, and started using it.
First 2 strips were so dried and stuck together, i immediately went back to tesco to inform them as i thought it may be out of date.I asked for an exchange and got refused.They told me they receive a lot of complaints about this product not beiNg satisfactory and nair does nothing :(((((( so, at the moment, i have 2 packets of Nair products bought purchased today one at 3.34 and the other 2.84, both sub standard quality, and i still need to get a packet of veet to be hair free .........
Well not impressed
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Body Wax Strips
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a model so I have to always be ready to go. I used nair with rich cocoa butter and vitamin E yesterday morning about 9am. Last night before..."
- "I use Nair one time and it worked just fine and the next time I used it a couple days later on my chest area I had a lot of..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."