Nails inc needs to be shut down

1 of 1 Nails Inc reviews

Complaint date Aug 14,2011.I went to this buisness to get my eyebrows done in which I had previously before and was unsatisfied with the way they did them.

But decieded to give them another chance. This time with alot more to work with a full set of eyebrows. I told the lady before hand (they have no name tags so didnt get her name) if she could do them right this time if not i'd go else where. She agreed.

After doing my eyebrows I noticed once again it was not neatly trimmed hairs going everywhere. And the part that mainly got to me was my eyebrows started a finger away and once confronted she stated "I should of told her not to get rid of those hairs" and that my eyebrow hairs where short. So she didnt have alot to work with. The middle part of my eyebrows where still full of little hairs.

I also forgot to mention when getting them done she kept burning me with the wax and also spit on me and said nothing. At one pt the wax was in my hair. I wanted to speak to the manager but waited because she was the manager on duty. Next day called to speak to another manager and apparetnly I didnt now i had gotten ahold of the same lady in question.

She started screaming saying for me to go back and she would fix it. But i told her yesterday to do so, and got them more messed up. So i just told her I'd report them and she hung up on me.

ps.

Did my 10 yr old sisters also and burned her 2 days later still has the red mark.

And this is everytime we go there we get this rude lady.Maybe nothing can be done, but ill let the wordd out to every website about this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Nails Inc reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.