Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland

203 of 407 Naca reviews

0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price)

Naca is one of the best things that has ever happened to my growing family. You have to be extremely patient, extremely persistent, and extremely DETERMINED. Point blank... if you want all they have to offer... you have to work for it. Sure the process can be a complete nightmare at times..... but it is always worth it in the end. ALWAYS worth it. Going the FHA route is terrible.(at least for the lower middle class and lower class) If your rich enough to blow away hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of your life in interest... go FHA. FHA is the easy way out. FHA is the cop out! Naca saved me over 300 GRAND compared to FHA.... and literally doubled my purchasing power!!!!! lets say for instance I spent 300 hours on my file in the 7 months it took me from start to finish through naca....I just paid myself $1,000 an hour. Naca only added approx 2 months compared to FHA route. EVEN IF IT hypothetically added 1-2 years it's still worth it! In the MD/DC/VA metropolitan area.... thats literally the difference between a 50-70 year old SHACK/smaller townhouse through FHA vs a DREAM house less than 6 years old with over 3,600sqft with upgrades nearly all throughout the house with NACA.

BOTTOM LINE, the program works if you work the program. There are ALWAYS difficult times... and sometimes things may not work out EXACTLY how you want them to workout.... but I am living proof that it does in fact work......feel free to message me if you want more information/learn how I was able to fully utilize all naca had to offer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
203 of 407 Naca reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 12 #1226045 Muncie, Indiana, United States

Did you have to pay for this ad? And what's the catch (if anyone has a real answer - I don't want something copied off the site)? Or are we to believe that someone with a garbage credit score of 598 is just freely given a low interest rate?

Sep 14 #1212505 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Gotta say Tim, your information has been great. You told me about the wealth building program awhile ago. It was a tough choice, but I did it. I've been paying my mortgage for about 4 months now and it's great to see the progress in making every month I get my statement. Keep informing the people Tim, your a great NACA ambassador.

Kevin

Sep 14 #1212502 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I agree 1000%. The part that people are missing is the patience. Everything out there is about fast, fast, fast. But NACA is about right. The business doesn't have the staffing that normal mortgage companies do. Those are the reason your paying those rates. I waited a year and a half, because I had a short sale. In the end I got a $365000 home @ .25%. How you like me now???? NACA is the bomb.

Aug 28, 2015 #1026282 Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States

I live in the DMV area and I am looking into giving this program a try. Hope it goes well for me. Thanks for sharing your experience!

NACA_Online

Mar 27, 2015 #964261

Naca verified representative

Hello Roo and isa,
Plesae also feel free to post any questions you amy have to our Forum at http://forums.naca.com
Tim Trumble
Online Operations, NACA
ttrumble@naca.com

1 0 Reply

Mar 27, 2015 #964267

Whats up buddy, we're doin it big!

mi

Mar 16, 2015 #959345

Are you sure about that pmi?Last I heard that is a federal law.Better reread your paperwork.

2 0 Reply

Mar 16, 2015 #959353

100% sure there is NO PMI.....EVER....PMI is a joke. NACA has been around for years and as long as I can remember one of the main advantages of going through them is NO PMI....

4 1 Reply
isa

Mar 13, 2015 #958188 Hollywood, Florida, United States

Hello what is exactly what they do? I. Planning to start thr process after my workshop hoping by December I can have my house. What do you think the chaces are of that?

2 0 Reply

Mar 16, 2015 #959248 Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Naca is an organization who counsels individuals on everything regarding home ownership. I would say to get all the basic information you need to attend a local workshop. Everyone's timeframe through naca is different. The quickest is typically 6-12 months from start to finish with everything. However it can also take 1-3 years. PATIENCE in the end....will save you TENS and HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars......up for you to decide if your willing to be patient enough.

4 0 Reply
Roo

Mar 12, 2015 #957368

Hi,
My wife and I are thinking about going through NACA to purchase our first home. I was wondering if you could contact me with any advice you have from working with NACA.
Thanks

3 0 Reply
NACA_Online

Mar 06, 2015 #954946

Naca verified representative

Thank you for sharing your story and showing just how successful the NACA program can be for someone who is dedicated to becoming a homeowner and has the drive to see it through to the end. Congratulations!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.