0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price)
Naca is one of the best things that has ever happened to my growing family. You have to be extremely patient, extremely persistent, and extremely DETERMINED. Point blank... if you want all they have to offer... you have to work for it. Sure the process can be a complete nightmare at times..... but it is always worth it in the end. ALWAYS worth it. Going the FHA route is terrible.(at least for the lower middle class and lower class) If your rich enough to blow away hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of your life in interest... go FHA. FHA is the easy way out. FHA is the cop out! Naca saved me over 300 GRAND compared to FHA.... and literally doubled my purchasing power!!!!! lets say for instance I spent 300 hours on my file in the 7 months it took me from start to finish through naca....I just paid myself $1,000 an hour. Naca only added approx 2 months compared to FHA route. EVEN IF IT hypothetically added 1-2 years it's still worth it! In the MD/DC/VA metropolitan area.... thats literally the difference between a 50-70 year old SHACK/smaller townhouse through FHA vs a DREAM house less than 6 years old with over 3,600sqft with upgrades nearly all throughout the house with NACA.
BOTTOM LINE, the program works if you work the program. There are ALWAYS difficult times... and sometimes things may not work out EXACTLY how you want them to workout.... but I am living proof that it does in fact work......feel free to message me if you want more information/learn how I was able to fully utilize all naca had to offer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "I took out a loan with Cash-Call for $2,500 my payments were $254.03/month I have been paying this loan since approximately Aug. 2006 I have paid approximately $15,241.80 with the..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."