0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price)
Naca is one of the best things that has ever happened to my growing family. You have to be extremely patient, extremely persistent, and extremely DETERMINED. Point blank... if you want all they have to offer... you have to work for it. Sure the process can be a complete nightmare at times..... but it is always worth it in the end. ALWAYS worth it. Going the FHA route is terrible.(at least for the lower middle class and lower class) If your rich enough to blow away hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of your life in interest... go FHA. FHA is the easy way out. FHA is the cop out! Naca saved me over 300 GRAND compared to FHA.... and literally doubled my purchasing power!!!!! lets say for instance I spent 300 hours on my file in the 7 months it took me from start to finish through naca....I just paid myself $1,000 an hour. Naca only added approx 2 months compared to FHA route. EVEN IF IT hypothetically added 1-2 years it's still worth it! In the MD/DC/VA metropolitan area.... thats literally the difference between a 50-70 year old SHACK/smaller townhouse through FHA vs a DREAM house less than 6 years old with over 3,600sqft with upgrades nearly all throughout the house with NACA.
BOTTOM LINE, the program works if you work the program. There are ALWAYS difficult times... and sometimes things may not work out EXACTLY how you want them to workout.... but I am living proof that it does in fact work......feel free to message me if you want more information/learn how I was able to fully utilize all naca had to offer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "I live in Frederick Md and called the Petsmart located at 2450 Osprey Way to book an appointment to get my cat Sophie groomed. Bath,nail trim and sanatary trim.I was..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."