I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans.I searched online on what options I have and found and tried NACA.
I started applying for the NACA Home Loan Program last 2013. I submitted all my bank statements, credit card billing statements, utility billing statements and rental history payments. With the help of the Mortgage Consultant of NACA named Selene Gentry, I am one of the successful beneficiary of the NACA program. I closed my first home last January 2014 with the help of NACA Program.
No Down payment, No Closing Cost, No Fees at amazing 3.625% interest rates.So what are you guys waiting for, you can avail of the NACA program too!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "We went thete in a a sunday at 3pm... there was 2 cars in front of us... the thug blacl kid taking order couldnt sound more thuggish and needs to..."
- "I visited the Torrid in San Marcos,Texas. They had a multi colored Kimono on display and the ones on the rack were nit my size. I asked to see the..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."