Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well.Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%.
Reason being is because it reflects your ability to manage debt. Our process was cake. I got approved the first meeting. I just had to go back to turn in a couple pieces of paper and thats it.
My FICO is 799 (they will tell you trust me) and me and the wife have a strong savings, along with 401k. With us, it was just about turn in this next week with your latest stub, and boom. We pick up the qualification letter Thursday night. But remember, we were well organized BEFORE we went to our first meeting.
And we labored in prayer. You also need to have a strong agent. We worked with Curtis Luke in Decatur, Georgia. One of the top 2 agents in the nation.
I have heard horror stories, we didnt experience any of that stuff. Look, manage your debt, keep your debt to income ratio LOW, leave credit cards alone, have minimum 3k, manage your paperwork (make copies of everything) and ave a stable income. If your agent is lazy, switch agents. Stay on top of his/her hrad.
You should be ok.
I used my veterans loan the first time, im going to take advantage of this program.G
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "Funds not available for 3 day. Can't pay car note or rent because of lack of funds... Which suppose to be in my account but it's not. Why ..."
- "The house was built in 2001 in Atlanta, Ga. We had wooden floor put in and lately the wood was expanding and we thought it was because of moisture. We..."
- "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."