Apparently NACA has a lot of clients and gets just $150 per completed processed mortgage. They really do not have the motivation to help if processing your mortgage will take longer than what it costs them ($150). Not only that, they have a lot of volunteers that aren't motivated to help either. Check out this link here if you're looking to do business with NACA or interested in having them help you:
If you're a small business owner have a complicated mortgage like an ARM, check out another organisation. NACA will leave you in the cold.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Refinance Mortgage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...."
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything. Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Be aware! Inordered two outfits for my brother's that they took three months to make. They try to imitate the outfit but the material and embroidery used it very cheap...."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."