Apparently NACA has a lot of clients and gets just $150 per completed processed mortgage. They really do not have the motivation to help if processing your mortgage will take longer than what it costs them ($150). Not only that, they have a lot of volunteers that aren't motivated to help either. Check out this link here if you're looking to do business with NACA or interested in having them help you:
If you're a small business owner have a complicated mortgage like an ARM, check out another organisation. NACA will leave you in the cold.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Refinance Mortgage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dionne Choyce got me 5 years in Prison for a DUIHe will rob you clean and does not even think about it. Please do not think he is slick He is not He..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..."
- "Massage Envy in Sacramento, CA I have been a customer of Massage Envy since January 2013 and satisfied with their masseuse although I felt their front office sales tactics are aggressive...."
- "So I decided to give amiclubwear a shot since I was looking around for Presidents Day Sale & happened to see 45% off promotion. Well I shopped and shopped. Well-..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."