NAAC Adminidtrative Services - Naac administrative office
Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but if i didnt how would i get my money back, and if there is any number to call to talk to somebody about this. What are the odds of me being a winner from a small town this will be Amazing, truely im all smiles right now. How many others have the same this same letter is all i want to know and how will they send the money in a check or what
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- National Awards Center
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "Everything started at November 7, 2014 when I decided to send 300 USD to my sister in Brazil. I went to the US Bank Agency to make the transfer. The..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."
- "Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris firstname.lastname@example.org 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake..."
- "I am not happy with the David's Bridal return policy. Recently my friend's wedding was officially canceled. They were suppose to get married back in Feb, but the groom was..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."