Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I bought a PS4 Dualshock controller that was supposed to be new according to their own description.It was the best price I found even with shipping.

When I finally received the controller, it appeared to be well used. So, I complained to the company. They told me my order was an "open box" item and if I was not happy, I could return it. They gave me an RMA number, but last time I checked, that was going to cost me shipping to send it back.

That would basically negate the money I saved on my purchase. I replied asking for a prepaid mailer or send me a "new" controller, since that is what I paid for, along with a prepaid mailer, and I would send the old one back. That went unanswered. So, I filed a complaint with the BBB.

This is my first and last purchase from N1 Wireless.BTW, it's still unresolved after three weeks.

Review about: Dualshock Controller.

3.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with N1 Wireless?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.