Cupertino, California

I just recently noticed that MyTime offers to book appointments for my company "Massage Rescue" - they shop up in the search; clicking on their site, I find that my website content is used BUT they added image that I would never agree to use.

I emailed them, requesting to delink from my company. Th reply was that they would wishing 48 hours - I believe.

In addition, my site was hacked to redirect traffic -- not sure who it was.... further more another site had attached itself to my google listing: locu.com "get found online" a GoDaddy team .... linking to them instead of my website. Google just removed them.

I check today, and find MyTime as part of my Google listing.

It is outrageous!

What can I do?

Review about: Mytime Appointment Booking.

I didn't like: Unauthorized by shop owner, Unethical, Bogus appointment service for which we did not subscribe, Hijacking business.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mytime?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Roca Labs "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Finalfantasyxivgil - I like this store so much Finalfantasyxivgil "I recently found on the Internet to buy Final Fantasy XIV Gil website, I found a lot, but no one to make me satisfied, my friend recommended to me a..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more