Utilized Swappa.com to buy from a "trusted" corporate seller with dozens of phones in inventory.Purchased a phone listed as "very good" and received a phone in fair condition with scratches on the screen that could be felt with your finger and paint missing all the way around the perimeter.
Seller said it was "on the low end of good" but was easy to work with to return the phone at my expense but costs $7 to return phone with insurance. Seller sent another phone promised to be in better condition and it was, but the screen was dead, all other functions worked except for the screen. This cost another $7 to send back. 3rd phone was sent and this one worked, but the perimeter of the phone was in worse shape with paint missing on all side and several dents in the plastic.
Again this phone was in fair condition according to swappa but sold as very good.
Another $7 to return this phone too and sell refuses to refund my shipping expenses even though they are at fault for selling phone of fair quality as though they are very good.AVOID.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cell Phone
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I got a round trip ticket that cost me $1000-as you all heard all flights were cancelled since it was on Jan 24th from Charlotte to JFK-to Russia as a..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."