Utilized Swappa.com to buy from a "trusted" corporate seller with dozens of phones in inventory.Purchased a phone listed as "very good" and received a phone in fair condition with scratches on the screen that could be felt with your finger and paint missing all the way around the perimeter.
Seller said it was "on the low end of good" but was easy to work with to return the phone at my expense but costs $7 to return phone with insurance. Seller sent another phone promised to be in better condition and it was, but the screen was dead, all other functions worked except for the screen. This cost another $7 to send back. 3rd phone was sent and this one worked, but the perimeter of the phone was in worse shape with paint missing on all side and several dents in the plastic.
Again this phone was in fair condition according to swappa but sold as very good.
Another $7 to return this phone too and sell refuses to refund my shipping expenses even though they are at fault for selling phone of fair quality as though they are very good.AVOID.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cell Phone
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I got a round trip ticket that cost me $1000-as you all heard all flights were cancelled since it was on Jan 24th from Charlotte to JFK-to Russia as a..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."