Stay away from Peddlers Mall In Clarksville, Indiana. Owners half assed fix the air & it's hot as *** inside! Not a healthy place to be shopping!

Vendor's Village is across the street near Big Lots.

It's nice & cool in there! :)

The owner's of Peddlers Mall are making all kinds of money while their hardworking employees & their customers sweat their *** OFF!

Vendor's Village is definetly cool! There is a screaming sweating sissy in one booth that will push you out of his booth if you come near it. Act's like he's on drugs!

I heard Peddlers Mall made him leave because he was chasing all of the customers away. It's the booth that sells all of the retro items.

Review about: Clarksville Indiana Peddlers Mall Lewis And Clark Hwy 47129.

1.4
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mysteryshopper?

Comments

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE MYSTERY SHOPPER FOR THEIR CONCERN OF OUR HARD WORKING EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS.WE AT PEDDLERS MALL CARE ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS AND VENDORS.

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE HAD AN A/C REPAIR COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST THREE WEEKS. UNFORTUNATELY, WHEN YOUR BUSINESS RESIDES IN AN OLDER BUILDING, THESE REPAIR ISSUES CAN BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO FIX.

JUST KNOW THAT WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO REMEDY THE SITUATION.THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.