Belfast, Northern Ireland

My first MTB was missing the top dollar item.Seems like they will send me the missing item.

I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to make sure every item is in the box, that's what the whole company is about: put things in box, close box, ship box.

The sample packs are kinda weak, for example, the salt tubes I received are always on sale at every sporting goods store or bait shop I frequent. Combined with the fact they never work for me makes them a cheap/lame item to get.

It is not entirely MTBs fault I'm not happy with my first box, as some of the items I had already.Guess I anticipated more.

Review about: Bass Box.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mystery Tackle Box?

Comments

Hesperia, California, United States #1296552

Junk. Good luck cancelling. Scam

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more HotPriceTubs - Poor quality HotPriceTubs "We had our hottub delivered friday we intially found a scratch then a flaw in the top,we reported this to hotpricetubs they asked for pictures so on inspecting we found..." Read more Rudelyns Sari Sari Store - Poor Packaging and Poor Service Rudelyns Sari Sari Store "I'm surprised that some people even got responses! I emailed on multiple occasions, and never even recieved 1 back. Due to this and the amount of time it was taking..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Got this Great salt lighting kit, salt wall portable if you will? Spiritual Quest "viewed online this salt wall - funny to say but the wall is made up of over a dozen or so components called salt blocks or bricks - it includes..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more