12401 Wayzata Blvd E #2143, Minnetonka, MN 55305, USA
1.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I bought this pillow because I'm handicapped and I need support in bed because of my legs don't been really well neither do my arms. The two that I bought I gave one to my 90 year old father and you're the one with for me.

I traded for 2 weeks. Everything that I was supposed to do I did. I called up and told them that the pillow wasn't working for me. The man on the phone says that I must wash the pillow again.

I did tryed for a week. Call back he said that I could not bring the pillow back because I washed it too many times. I told him I was told to wash it again. He goes what's his name I told him I didn't remember he goes well if you don't remember nothing can be done.

And you should not have watched it twice. Do not buy this pillow it's a piece of *** They said 10 year warranty it's not even a 10-minute warranty. I bought these pillows for $100 being on disability it might as well been $1,000. That commercial that he's in everytime I see it makes me angrier than a hornet.

At 66 years old I thought I could use some pampering. I thought my 90 year-old could use some pampering to we threw the pillows in the closet and has not open the door since.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

That pillow my pillow is *** Mays as well go to Wal-Mart and get the $9.99 pillow works just as good . Smh

@Brendajw.or

You're right that's exactly what I did. Do them both in the closet and here I went to Walmart and got there pillow for $4.