130K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

@Anonymous

Wow! Was considering but I’ll pass now.

The Better Business Bureau has numerous complaints about the MyPillow!

I figured it was a fraud

great review ~~ i didn't know that clown was the creator of 'the nat'l sleep foundation'. what a joke! >:^/

Thank you. I eas just about to order one.

You don't need a degree to be an expert

@Anonymous

But, you do need experience, don't you!

Those commercials are ridiculous. Nothing like some guy fluffing a pillow and yelling about good it is. LOL

First of all I wouldn't pay $100 for any pillow period. But it is a shame so many people get suckered in and the Mypillow guy gets away with it.

Lindell was in the Board for the "NSF" when he formed it (Just to be able to award the pillow he is selling an award).

In 2014 he removed his name when customers started calling him out on it.

Has anyone on the Planet ever heard of NSF before his commercials started?

nope! good call, ottawa!

Comrades! Thank you for supporting our efforts!

You come up with better excuses than Pravda!

We LOVE you American Patriots; believe our information! Thank you!

I love my " My Pillow" I have bought what you may look at as " The best pillow on the market at Walmart " And couldn't disagree more. How old are you by the way.

Until you have tried 6 or 7 different pillows, Down, Feather, Bamboo, anyone of a number of different foam styles, you can't judge. Besides Down is probably the best pillow on the market and you can't purchase a good fully Down pillow for less than $150.

For $50/ pillow. I'll take a " My Pillow " over anything I've tried.

sour grapes Tred?

The important thing to remember when you make a commercial is detail.They know it'll run hundreds of times.So...make sure you've got your cross pulled out of you're shirt!Nothing sells like a pillow from a nice religious man!

this scammer is just as bad as his role-model in chief: Trumpsta

@Anonymous

'D-leet-ed'- 'Mede' - 'E' - 'Ah'

@Anonymous

He isnt a scammer because off of technicality it is National Sleep Foundation #1 pillow

Funny how suddenly a pillow company comes under scrutiny after the CEO comes out as a Trump supporter. It's a pillow not 9-11!

Good thing the Scientologists aren't Trump supporters otherwise we find out what a cult it is! Priorities people!

@Anonymous

Scientology is a cult ***! Add people and talking about this in my pillow BS with the national sleep foundation away before Trump even thought about being president so open your eyes you are an ignorant ***.

*** *** *** *** ***