130K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

You're are Spot On!!!!

@Anonymous

That’s what I was thinking! Nonetheless too many negative reviews and BBB cases. That’s a huge red flag!

OurBrownBear397
@Lisa

Absolutely!!! I agree with you.

He has great plans, big dreams and getting rich and that's all he cares abt. I like he helps his employee's BUT that is it.

OurBrownBear397

good one,

@Anonymous

I agree totally with you! I love my pillow!

Idiot boy

I'm pissed as well called the BBB they said they had taken away it's accreditation they said they had received over 250 complaints let everyone you know about this scam. Write a letter to the editor let's run run out of business. PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous

My dad purchased 2 and loved them so much, that he bought them for his spare bedroom. My niece was visiting and absolutely loved them. So my dad purchased 2 of them for every one in the family for Christmas and we all love them, so far.

Glad you liked them!!

Your a sack of *** and your father is ***

@Anonymous

To Anon @ Jan 26, 2017 Midway City, Ca.

Where's your mom?

LMAO.

I'm all of you did indeed love those pillows. Heeehaw

@Anonymous

Thanks for your feedback and keeping me from wasting my money. For some reason I believe the negative reviews more than the others so I’m staying away.

Why does this NSF thing come to the top of my Google search when I'm trying to research sleep and nutrition?

-danR, Vancouver

@danR

Don't understand this 'Sechelt' location. I don't live in Sechelt. Is that something the ISP is saying?

Sounds legit to me.

This is advertising frawd !! Is this unlawful??

In College of Dreamland

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS " MY PILLOW." It's all a lie. I was unfortunately one of many to fall for this commercial.

"My pillow" is so lumpy and awkward to sleep on I don't even use it. I gave it to my dog.

@Anonymous

Why are you so cruel to your dog..lol..

@kay48

I gave mine to a homeless man and he tossed it out