130K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

This ad doesn't even say what the pillow is made of or the price. So I looked up the "national sleep foundation" and yup, total fraud. Big surprise..

Another bogus claim. .another fraud. The pillow is filled with styrofoam.

@Anonymous

Ripped up shreads of foam rubber (Styrofoam is hard, like the formed packaging you find in the original packaging of something fragile).

Ahh yes...good ole' WALL Mart. Definitely gonna listen to this review.

@Anonymous

Wall Mart is next to Kay Mart and Targett.

"the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company"

Fake *** review. At least do your research before making false claims, you *** imbecile. Honestly I feel like this website is full of fake reviews and butthurt apes.

@Cleared

Sheesh. This site doesn't seem too helpful when every review either randomly bashes a product they've never tried, or one so overwhelmingly detailed and positive that its authenticity is questionable...

@Cleared

The National Sleep Foundation was formed in 1990. The My Pillow Co.

was formed in 2005. Who is the Imbecile?

@Kwiss

There is no such thing as "The National Sleep Foundation." It's a total scam to give the false impression MY Pillow is endorsed by some doctor's group.

@Anonymous

Oh no, next you'll tell me that "Doctors Associates" who promotes Subway is fake too......

I know. These *** commercials bug the *** out of me. I wouldn't order their *** if they paid me.