130K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

"the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company..." Your comments about the National Sleep Foundation are patently false. The Foundation was founded in 1990, and MyPillow did not come out until 2004.

He may have paid for the endorsement, but he did not found the NSF for the purpose of promoting his products. And you have absolutely no basis for saying "the best pillows on the market" can be had at Wall Mart (sic) or BB&B "for under $25".

Again, not true. I would not pay $100 for a pillow, but I'm also not going to make stuff up out of whole cloth like this reviewer did.

Agree!

@Anonymous

"Though the foundation claims that it does not make commercial endorsements,[16] some merchants and products have claimed to be "endorsed by the National Sleep Foundation" or have implied such endorsement in their literature. Notable among these is My Pillow, which makes such claims in its very-frequently-run television ads. In 2016, My Pillow agreed to stop making this claim in California, and paid a large fine for this and other claims." --Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sleep_Foundation)

@Anonymous

Pretty weak argument The national sleep foundation is well known for cozying up to drug companies to sell their products It's mostly a shill for charlatans like Liddell to sell their overpriced, unnecessary crap Just because he didn't found it doesn't mean it's legitimate Research dude

THE CRUX OF THE BISCUIT IS THE APOSTROPHE.....FRANK ZAPPA

THE CRUX OF THE BISCUIT IS THE APOSTROPHE...FRANK ZAPPA

I wish Americans would teach and learn about where to appropriately place apostrophes. 1: used to show possession. 2: used to form contractions.

Best Pillow in the World..

Why doesn't someone out Mike Lindell ??

I think it's terrible how people will lie to steal money from others. Im reminded of the verse in the Bible that tells of a person who deceives another to lower his price and then goes off bragging about the good deal he got.

It's shameful .

I have to change the channel when the my pillow ccommercial comes on. Hopefully someone will get the hint.

@MiMi

It reminds me of the unmitigated gall of VRBO/csa travelers insurance, another fine, fine, company

#1471946

Mike Lindell has the unmitigated nerve to thank TV viewers for their support for My Pillow!That is the kind of statement a charity such as Wounded Warriors would legitimately make.He racks up a ton of money for an overly priced and cheaply made product and he expectsus to thank him. I keep my TV remote nearby so that I can delete him from the screen as fast as possible in order to avoid getting sick of his messages.

@John Collins

I agree Totally. It's because of advertisers like that , that make me wish there were No freedom of speech!! I am still absolutely Amazed that he is going strong after 3-4 yrs now!

@Bekki Lemieux 79

Wish there were no freedom of speech? Just because you feel duped by your purchase, don't you dare equate that to diminishing our Bill of Rights.

@John Collins

My wife and I bought two pillows both were cheaply made junk but what do you expect from an *** tv scam artist.

@John Collins

As soon as I see or hear Lindell I grab the remote. Besides selling overpriced crappie pillows he makes sure to wear that gold cross outside of his shirt to make us believe he's a "good Christian."

Through the years my hubby and I have bought numerous pillows with much disappointment and expenence. Took a chance on purchasing my pillow.

We love the pillow. Sleeping so much better!!!

He's laughing the whole way to the bank.

@Anonymous

I agree he's a tRUMP tribe rebel. Tries to come on as an expert, a true Christian.

He lies and is RUDE just like the person he endorses!!!

I tweeted to him once and his comment back to me was exactly like tRump would answer back to. He is Mean and vicious when questioned abt his products.

@LInda Crosby

You talk about someone being rude and yet insult POTUS' name and his supporters all in one breath. Class act.

I'm sure your insulting behavior had nothing to do with the response to you, right? Take a look in the mirror hypocrite.