120K views

The advertisements for the My Pillow claim it is the number one pillow recommended by the National Sleep Foundation. Of course it is.

The only products recommended by the National Sleep Foundation are the My Pillow products and that is because the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company for the purpose of being able to engage in what many would call false advertising. Why would anyone pay over $100.00 for a pillow sight unseen when you can purchase the best pillows on the market from Wall Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond for under $25.00? Furthermore, the head of the My Pillow company claims to be a "sleep expert".

Really? Where did he obtain his "degree"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Larry Taylor
Home Improvement Expert

As stated on mypillow.com, MyPillow has a 60-day money back guarantee. If any customer is not 100% satisfied with the quality of purchase, the company provides a full refund (less shipping costs) within the first 60 days from the receipt date.

All MyPillow products have a 10-year warranty on any workmanship and/or material defects. This warranty includes the pillow to not go flat and washing/drying. MyPillow will replace the defective product with a product of equal or greater value. MyPillow will cover all shipping charges.

Should you have any questions about MyPillow advertisements, please contact the company customer care team. All contact information is available on the MyPillow Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

Worst piece of junk I’ve ever owned as a pillow, the ones that was issued a Marine Corps Boot Camp were better than this piece of junk. Doesn’t hold it shape lumpy

This is a con company. False advertising.

Absolute garbage, should be shut down and put out of business. Terrible customer service, pillows are a fraud - should be called "My Worst Pillow Ever".

Don't waste your money, my pillows are junk

I have a MyPillow. Best thing I’ve ever owned.

As someone with a neck injury it was very helpful.

I threw away all my crap pillows from other stores. It’s MyPillow all the way for me.

Lindell surely must pay a lot for all of his annoying infomercials.

I SEEN THE PILLOW AT BED BATH AND BEYOND AND FROM WHAT I COULD SEE IT IS PIECES OF FOM IN A PILLOW. I CAN NOT SEE HOW THIS CAN HELP YOU.

#1691956

I agree, this pillow is a POS, just another idiot making a *** product sound good, I purchased and tried for many months, it’s not comfortable at all. Garbage

The my pillow is the worst piece of crap pillow I've ever seen. Very cheaply made and extremely uncomfortable.

It is the only pillow in Walmart and BB&B that comes in a taped shut box so you can't see and feel it. Just about any other pillow is much better and and less money.

You do realize the guy is a former crackhead. What do you expect?

I can’t stand someone pushing a chunky foam filled pillow as revolutionary. I will never buy his garbage

Best Pillow I’ve ever had. Love it!!!

to Anonymous #1686241

sorry mike your pillow sucks

CriticalWolf
to Anonymous #1690069

Some person says they love this pillow this idiot must be retarded. Or how much was this person paid.

to CriticalWolf #1698659

As someone who works with the mentally retarded I find your use of the word extremely rude and uncalled for. God will punish you.

to Anonymous #1713000

Retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard.....God America sucks, filled with whiney little *** If retarded people don't get upset by the word then why do you? You self entitled little *** Trust me, your dog don't get upset when you call her a ***

to Anonymous #1693290

It's one of the Pillow guy's crackhead friends.

"the National Sleep Foundation was founded by the My Pillow company..." Your comments about the National Sleep Foundation are patently false. The Foundation was founded in 1990, and MyPillow did not come out until 2004.

He may have paid for the endorsement, but he did not found the NSF for the purpose of promoting his products. And you have absolutely no basis for saying "the best pillows on the market" can be had at Wall Mart (sic) or BB&B "for under $25".

Again, not true. I would not pay $100 for a pillow, but I'm also not going to make stuff up out of whole cloth like this reviewer did.

to Anonymous #1677196