Style and Design
Turnaround Time

long story short, it started with a rash under my nose, in between my nose and my upper lip. It then moved to under my lip and next to my chin.

A couple mornings after the rash started, I would wake up every morning with my eyes practically swollen shut. This has caused really bad irritation and dry skin on my eyelids, which is hard to treat because your eyelids are such a sensitive area. I do have asthma, allergies and eczema so I figured maybe it was just my sinuses acting up. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with what they thought was a bacterial infection on my face from my eczema.

I was given two shots and meds. A day after I finish my meds, the rash and swollen eyelids were back, only 100 x's worse.. My husband does some research online before my doctor opened and finds a review on here from another lady who had the same exact problems that I was dealing with. I then read all of the other comments and see that I am not the only one experiencing this horrific reaction from these pillows.

My self esteem has gone out the window all thanks to a stupid overly expensive pillow. It may not happen to everyone but I still would never recommend this damn thing to my worst enemy. The pillow needs to be discontinued. NOW.

I have emailed the company and have not received an answer, which I am honestly not expecting. I am embarrassed to post these pics but I want everyone to know the full extent of what I have been dealing with for the past couple months.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: extreme allergic reaction.

MyPillow Cons: Allergic reaction.

• Allergic Reaction