12.9K views

Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials.

I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a bag of lumpy packing Peanuts it was absolutely unusable for any purpose. They will make you pay to ship it back and will not refund your $$$. They offered me a new one but after having to call, send letters, send the pillow back spend $$ on shipping I have no faith it will not happen again.

I now believe also it is a FAKE actor MIKE LIDDEL as the people who you get when something goes wrong all sound like robots. Bottom LINE:

Just buy a regular pillow!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Comments

ImportedFly876

This has been the best pillow for me, I know it not for everyone, I don’t understand why people say it’s the worst , maybe for them, but not for many others. I definitely would give it a try.

It really is s good pillow. :)

You can buy a better pillow for about $5 from Walmart.

My pillow is the worst pillow I have ever purchased. Buy a regular pillow!

This comment is 100% accurate

All the Mypillow really is, is cut-up pieces of foam... Memory foam, I believe.

Nothing more than that and for the ridiculous amount of markup on the price, I, for one, think its worst than "Highway Robbery"! Shame, shame on him stating that he's 'such a Christian'! If he REALLY CARED about people, he wouldn't be RIPPING THEM OFF!! Tsk', tsk Mr.

Lindel, shame on you!! And by furthering to use your religious stature as a ploy & a selling-point PROVES you're no more than a Thief and a Charletan, and you oughta' be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

Dont fall for this

I love my "My Pillow". I received it as a gift.

I would never pay $100 for 2 pillows!

I've had it a few years & it's still fluffy. I'm sure people are not following the washing instructions correctly.

You are and IDIOT for spending over $100 on two pillows! I buy great pillows at Walmart for less than $8.00 each!

Nothing, but NOTHING justifies bombarding people with his gawd awful commercials on a CONSTANT BASIS! Nothing!

Lol. I personally know Mike and I'm sorry but he is a real guy and actually the founder and creator.

As for your pillows, sounds like user error to me. You obviously didn't read and follow the instructions properly for waking and drying.

to Art G #1427057

The same thing happened to me when I washed my pillow once and I followed the directions perfectly! My husband’s pillow was still the same pillow after washing, but mine was never the same!

I will say the company was super! They replied immediately and sent me a new pillow! I doubt I will ever wash mine again, since it is fantastic!

I do have to mail the old one back, but I was sent a label and do not have to pay shipping! I was very pleased with the company!!

to Art G #1433162

Why does he charge FIVE TIMES what the thing is worth? Actually there's a class action lawsuit that shows what the piece of crap is worth.

to Art G #1592921

Well if you know him tell him Lori Kovack an Shawn Kovack love the pillows ..

to Art G #1653140

You don’t even have to wash these pillows to experience the lumpy nature of them. They are a fraud, just like him.

It’s worth noting that I hated the MyPillow for the first few nights. I finally threw it aside and went back to my down pillow, and wow....

the next day my neck was so sore. The mypilloow was much better. I just didn’t fluff it up.

For anyone reading this it’s super important to fluff it up before every use. It will lump up if you don’t.

to Richard #1421020

For $80 *** it should be rocking you to sleep!

I have used My Pillow for three years. I wouldn't use another pillow. It is so comfortable and washes

and drys like new.

to Judy #1387905

I would literally die if you took away my MyPillow. It does get super uncomfortable if you forget to adjust the fill (fluff it up properly) but I could never go back to another pillow after the amazing sleeps on this pillow.

to Richard #1420916

Go to Joann''s craft store and buy a bag of the shaved foam for $3 bucks, then buy a zippered pillow protector from Walmart for $3bucks. Make your own pillow!

That's what I did. It's way more comfortable than the Mypillow I spent way too much money on.

to Anonymous #1433161

YES, THIS MIKE LINDELL IS A DISGUSTING RIP-OFF PHONY! I say, DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY ON THIS ***