Perth Amboy, New Jersey
6.2K views
Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller and smaller by the nights. This pillow is funky, disgusting and not what they advertised.....I hate this and from now on I will look under reviews before I order something else online.

This was a waste of my money and they ought to be ashamed of themselves..

The pillow got discoloration due to me waiting to post this online. My pillow should be sued for this item I have talked many people out of buying this pillow especially at work while I work for a 500 bed hospital ....I posted this on the bullentin board at work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

MyPillow Cons: I got one for two dollars.

Comments

Maybe it's foolish to think you can actually was a Pillow. I like the way it cradles my head but it is a bit thicker than what I'm used to .

#1719436

I have two and mine still looks brand new!

That post is fake

@Anonymous

Not to mention, “my pillow” cannot “unravel”. It is filled with different sized & texture pieces of foam.

My pillow also has destinctive lettering on the cloth case. My wife & I’ve had My Pillows for a year & have never had such comfortable pillows. With my bad neck My Pillow is truly a gift. I’ve tried everything else and My Pillow is hands down the best pillow on the market.

We love them so much, we bought a My Pillow for each of our six adult children. I literally would pay twice the price to own My Pillow; now that I have used it.

This post is completely BS.

@Anonymous

60.00 is to much to pay for a pillow any way ... I wouldn't pay anymore than 25.00 but that's what I feel its worth. .

That pillow is clearly older than 3 weeks old! I own a MyPillow and I've had it for over 3 years, still is white. To me, that looks nothing like a MyPillow!!

It says 6 months they had it , but still... Lol

#1420550
@Anonymous

They state they have had it for 6 months.

@Anonymous

Yeah, but they said they cleaned it after three weeks and it never came clean.

that is a big fat lie because the pillow that he is holding up is NOT "My Pillow" it is a fake to discredit the company. either that or he was doing it all wrong!

not following the instructions clearly! this person is a fraud!

do not listen to him! The "My pillow" is fantastic because I never had a better sleep before I got one, now I sleep much better!

@FriesianKiwi

By The way, I think the pillow this *** is holding up, could well be "My Bambillow" not "My Pillow" Must have bought the wrong product Which costs more!

@FriesianKiwi

P.S.

I don't see any writing on that *** pillow he is holding up therefore it is NOT "My Pillow". It is a FAKE!