1.9K views

After less than 3 months of use of the My Pillow mattress topper it had body indentations that made the topper uncomfortable. They asked for pictures which I sent.

They said they would replace it, but only after sending them a donation receipt. After contacting several agencies to no avail I was told to keep trying.

Everyone knows that mattresses and mattress toppers are not donatable. I am so disgusted with this company and I will make sure everyone I know will hear about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Mattress Topper.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I weigh 134 and I am 5'7". I must say it's not comfortable at all and smells foul since I bought it.

I know they claim online that foam has chemicals in them, so not sure what it causing these issues. Very disappointing considering the cost is extremely high. I decided to buy a Tempur-pedic bed and it's truly the best sleep I've ever had.

I find the Tempur-pedic bed is much more comfortable than the sleep number bed. Yes, it was expensive but no amount of money can help you if you aren't sleeping well and waking up hurting because of a *** mattress pad!

#1619524