Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered my pillow 3" memory foam topper on 3-24-19 for $288.94. The box came and a friend took it up to my apartment.

When I opened the box, there were ants inside the plastic closed inside the pillows. The ants spread to the box, I had called immediately to get a return for fed-ex to pick it up the next day. I had to have my place exterminated, as well as the hallway where I put the box to take pictures of the ants. You can see in one of my pictures that there was a large mother of the ants giving birth to tiny ants.

I had sent in photographs of the ants inside the pillows which are closed in the plastic. There is no way that the ants came from the outside of the box. Then I finally got part of my money back today, 4-6-19 which is $258.99. You kept $29.95 for shipping.

That is not right! Your customer service refused to give me my total money back. I want to file against your company for this misleading action.

I was not told that they would keep my shipping money. These are just 7 of the numerous pictures that I have sent in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

MyPillow Cons: Keeping my money is wrong for shipping, I had to send it back.

• Ants