Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am CoherentNorwegianForest816. Another thing I wanted to explain is that customer service would not budge.

They claimed that there were no supervisors available and that one would call me back. I called over and over again and finally asked a man if he would do this to his grandmother as well. he said yes, we cannot change the policy. I am a senior being taken advantage of, disabled, handicapped as well.

This has caused me much mental and physical angst.

I finally went to the top to ml@mypillow.com. One of the Supervisors finally called me and gave me his email address. I hope that Mr. Lindell responds to this trouble I have been put through more than half a day writing emails, sending pictures talking on the phone, waiting for a callback, etc.

I sit on my tailbone. How painful. I had to have the exterminator come into my apartment, do the stairwell, the hallway. all were infested.

It was just a really poorly handled transaction. It took a long time to get part of my money back, since the 23rd of March to 4-6-19.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

MyPillow Cons: Queen ant hatched inside product.

• Mypillow Delivered Ants

Comments

CoherentNorwegianForest816

No. I did not open the bag. As far as my pillow, I sent it back to them unopened.

h.kitchener

For your information, many local stores sell pillows of all kinds and shapes. Also Amazon.com sells more.

A good down pillow is hard to surpass for comfort, etc. I hope you didn't do any harm to the ant colony infesting your abode as someone might accuse you of "ant genocide" and criticize you on social media.