Mynamenecklace - Review about Ring from Cardiff, Cardiff

103 of 281 Mynamenecklace reviews

Poor costumer support!Stone feel out in one day, no way to get in contact with them,no replays to e mails or messinger.

Thinking about contacting trading standerds and shuting them down!

Not very happy as you can tell!Was a birthday present for my wife and spent good money for it and I want the aftercare I expect from them aswell.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #798789

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mynamenecklace? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
103 of 281 Mynamenecklace reviews
A Barber

Apr 05, 2016 #1139527

Hi
I agree my husband bought me a necklace with our boys names on the footprints as a Mothers Day gift. I opened the package it came in to find the loop part of the fastening was broken. Like you my husband also paid good money for the necklace & also expected the after care part of the purchase. We to have also sent several emails & pictures but all have gone un responded.
We are absolutely disgusted with this & there entire non existent customer care. I agree that their company should be shut down.
Did you contact Trading Standards?

0 0 Reply
darcyneil

Mar 03, 2016 #1121311

Dear Customer,
I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and that you could not get through to us.
I would like to rectify your negative experience and resolve the issue with the ring for you. Can you please contact me directly at darcy@mynamenecklace.com and include your order ID if possible so I can take care of this case as soon as possible?
Again, I apologize for all your inconvenience and displeasure. I am looking forward to assisting you.
Sincerely,
Darcy Neil Customer Support Manager MyNameNecklace.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mynamenecklace.
Filing a new complaint about
×