I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed.It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any contact with in any way, shape, or form!

Related: Mylife.com information inaccurate and damaging.

I then started received e-mails (from the CEO of MyLife) referencing the number of people who have read my Profile or the Review. I have tried repeatedly to "unsubscribe", although I never even subscribed to begin with!, and the only option given is to "Sign up".

I believe that people who are interested in a business's services would desire to see what is written about such, and could thus be falsely mislead by the actions of this man.

Review about: Public Profile And Reviews.

I didn't like: Scam.

Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mylife Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss False reviews and public information / Not specified
Preferred solution Remove the review of my business; remove my name from the mailing list

Had an Experience with Mylife?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Featured and Premium reviews on PissedConsumer.com Pissed Consumer "Why do people complain? The answer is simple -- they want to inform people and deliver their message so the company pays attention to the complaint. Pissed Consumer allows you to..." Read more Pissed Consumer tips on how to remove a complaint Pissed Consumer "Hi everyone!This video will tell you a bit about PissedConsumer.com and cover the topic of complaints removal.Pissed Consumer is a platform for users where one can tell their story and..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more