Athens, Georgia

Just received the Mylan lidocaine patches from Rite Aid a couple of days ago.First, they feel like packaging tape, second they don't stay on and feel stiff, third they don't even have the same strength lidocaine as the Lidoderm patches!

Luckily, Rite Aid was able to exchange them for me and order the Qualitest generic which feel and so far work just as well as the brand name ones. They're both manufactured by the same company in Japan just distributed by different companies in the US. So same product! Request these if you can.

I've sent a complaint to Mylan and so did the pharmacist. Maybe they'll listen to one of us eventually. Wishful thinking. By the way, I use these for back pain caused by myofascial pain disorder, muscle spasm caused by herniated discs, and migraine.

I don't know exactly how or why but one cut in half and placed across my forehead helps with the nerve pain that exacerbates a migraine.Hope this helps someone.

Review about: Mylan Lidocaine Patch.

I didn't like: User friendliness, Patches, Quality of product, Anything about the product.

2.5
Turnaround Time
Insurance Plans Acceptance
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Mylan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.