I ve used the Actavis brand for several years.Which helped with my knee, joint and tendonitis pain.

My new insurance company cvs only carries the mylan brand . Spent almost 172. 00 Dollars on these pieces of *** They have less medication in them and they will not stick to body. Even with tape on them they curl up I am so mad and been in pain for days!!

Also the price is awful!!! Do not get hurt or sick in America the drug prices are the worse. I believe this is the company with the over priced EPI PEN. I will never purchase another item made by this company!!!

I want them to send a drug rep or someone to pick these POS's up and I am demanding my money back...MAybe we should all go together for a class act law suit??I am so mad!!!!

Review about: Mylan Lidocaine Patch 5 Percent.

I didn't like: Anything about the product, Quality of lidocaine patch, Lidocaine patches did not stick or contour around great toe.

Turnaround Time
Prescription Services
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $172
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Mylan?

Comments

aleda.evans

I will call med watch and file a complaint!!! I am so mad and no seems to care!!! Thank you

Call Med Watch st the FDA and report. 855.543.3784

Contact Med Watch at FDA and report. 1.855.543.3784. This is the same company as the EPi-Pen fraud.