Order a chandelier from myhabit.com, the product arrived with broken bobeches (see attached image) because of poor packaging.Contacted myhabit.com and they promised to contact the manufacture for replacement part.

After months of effort, nothing happened. Every time I called, I will have to spent a few minutes confirming the date of order, delivery address, order number, etc, and then received a standard message saying that it is being processed.

Finally, received message from Amazon.com (myhabit.com's parent company) saying that they will not do anything with the broken bobeches, and the resolution is final.I am extremely disappointed at them.

Review about: Chandelier.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $700
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MyHabit?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - GALLAGHER BARRETT INSURANCE "WICKED WITCH" Gallagher Bassett "Oakland, CA- As a licensed PI and ex-cop, I often play the role of Public Advocate for those not equipped to fend for themselves. That being said, I called Katie..." Read more Aliexpress - Projector not matching the specification - fraud by Ali express Aliexpress "HI, i purchased one wifi projector from Ali express, later i received the projector without wifi and when i complained they said either i need to return the same back..." Read more Rosegal - My online go-to store Rosegal "I always have issues finding trendy clothes that fit me perfectly. Rosegal has been a life-saver. They have trendy clothes that you can buy on a budge. I used to..." Read more