Order a chandelier from myhabit.com, the product arrived with broken bobeches (see attached image) because of poor packaging.Contacted myhabit.com and they promised to contact the manufacture for replacement part.

After months of effort, nothing happened. Every time I called, I will have to spent a few minutes confirming the date of order, delivery address, order number, etc, and then received a standard message saying that it is being processed.

Finally, received message from Amazon.com (myhabit.com's parent company) saying that they will not do anything with the broken bobeches, and the resolution is final.I am extremely disappointed at them.

Review about: Chandelier.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $700
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MyHabit?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more g2a - Horrible scam website g2a "*First time using G2A *Purchase key for game *Key doesn't work *Contact seller and explain problem *Seller replies: "and?" *Support Team takes over the case *G2A closes case in seller's..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more