Order a chandelier from myhabit.com, the product arrived with broken bobeches (see attached image) because of poor packaging.Contacted myhabit.com and they promised to contact the manufacture for replacement part.
After months of effort, nothing happened. Every time I called, I will have to spent a few minutes confirming the date of order, delivery address, order number, etc, and then received a standard message saying that it is being processed.
Finally, received message from Amazon.com (myhabit.com's parent company) saying that they will not do anything with the broken bobeches, and the resolution is final.I am extremely disappointed at them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift. They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that..."
- "I bought a case of chicken noodle condensed soup and in it was water ..... This is mind blown believe how i get my money or my can of soup..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."