Mycity Property Management - Reply to: My city property management are liars...
There was a misunderstanding with this person. They were interested in buying our smart car that was listed on auto-trader. We were discussing details then the person drove to Ottawa without confirming with me. They were very insistent on doing things immediately...
They made an offer that we were not sure about. We said we would think about it. And suddenly, they drove down to Ottawa and were pressuring us to sell. They interpreted "maybe" as a "yes"... And suddenly we would be responsible for their trip?
First off it doesn't cost more than $50 in gas to drive to Ottawa from Toronto... not $100! At most they could claim I owe them $50. The rest of these costs they supposedly incurred are outrageous... $750 for a tow truck that didn't do anything? If he drove up from Toronto that is ludicrous... He could have hired a tow truck in Ottawa to drive to Toronto...
We felt they were trying to manipulate us because everything had to be done so quickly.... and they were claiming we owed them money.
is slander... please remove it! This photo is a copyright violation. I took this photo. This is a 3 year old posting. No other complaints have ever been registered. This person is clearly unstable and is blowing things out of proportion...
Don't take my word for it... Ask any of our tenants. We have been in the real estate market for many years! We are fair property managers...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!! Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD &..."
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."
- "after being told they dont ship your order until the company has 200-250 orders to ship i expressed concern for why they charge for shipping and how they can ensure..."
- "I was on the phone for an hour, transfered 4, and hung up on. I was calling to make a payment arrangements, and set up auto pay. I haven't been..."