Mycity Property Management - Reply to: My city property management are liars...
There was a misunderstanding with this person. They were interested in buying our smart car that was listed on auto-trader. We were discussing details then the person drove to Ottawa without confirming with me. They were very insistent on doing things immediately...
They made an offer that we were not sure about. We said we would think about it. And suddenly, they drove down to Ottawa and were pressuring us to sell. They interpreted "maybe" as a "yes"... And suddenly we would be responsible for their trip?
First off it doesn't cost more than $50 in gas to drive to Ottawa from Toronto... not $100! At most they could claim I owe them $50. The rest of these costs they supposedly incurred are outrageous... $750 for a tow truck that didn't do anything? If he drove up from Toronto that is ludicrous... He could have hired a tow truck in Ottawa to drive to Toronto...
We felt they were trying to manipulate us because everything had to be done so quickly.... and they were claiming we owed them money.
is slander... please remove it! This photo is a copyright violation. I took this photo. This is a 3 year old posting. No other complaints have ever been registered. This person is clearly unstable and is blowing things out of proportion...
Don't take my word for it... Ask any of our tenants. We have been in the real estate market for many years! We are fair property managers...
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "We hired Shaun to do 3 murals in our home and I have referred him to friends who used Shaun as well. Everyone and I mean everyone who see's..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."