Mycity Property Management - My City Property management are Liars
John Hallam of my city property management had posted a car for sale online for $5100.00 .I talked to him over the phone and then kept on communicating with him via text .
we decided that I am going to give him full price and pick up the car the next day . I told him I will be coming all the way from toronto to ottawa which is more than 400 k's . he said he will meet me at a mcdonalds . I got a tow truck for the car and got to Ottawa at the meeting place at the right time .
texted him 45 min before getting there even . once i got there i texted him again to let him know that i was there , this guy did not even bother calling me back or picking up my phone call . all he did was send me a text saying he does not want to sell the car no more .
I had to pay the tow truck guy $700.00 out of my pocket for nothing and wasted the whole day driving there and back .
with the gas and everything I am out $800.00 and this guy is not bothered at all . did not even have the common courtesy to call me or answer my phone call to apologize .
totally pissed off .
I am also adding the picture of the car incase he tries to pull this off again with somebody
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Sale
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- " Dear Sir, I am Mr Mustafa, from Saudi Arabia. , owner of Genesis 2014 model with Reg Number KMHGN41E5FU00 with milage of 10,000Km. I Would like to let you know..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "We have a 2014 Fifth Wheel that came with Lane Theater Seating, after less than 2 years of use the material on the backs is separating and falling off. ..."
- "Here's the email I sent to Ashton Drake Galleries in regards to the Abby Rose doll I ordered for my daughter. First I would like to start off by saying..."