Mycity Property Management - My City Property management are Liars

2 of 2 Mycity Property Management reviews

John Hallam of my city property management had posted a car for sale online for $5100.00 .I talked to him over the phone and then kept on communicating with him via text .

we decided that I am going to give him full price and pick up the car the next day . I told him I will be coming all the way from toronto to ottawa which is more than 400 k's . he said he will meet me at a mcdonalds . I got a tow truck for the car and got to Ottawa at the meeting place at the right time .

texted him 45 min before getting there even . once i got there i texted him again to let him know that i was there , this guy did not even bother calling me back or picking up my phone call . all he did was send me a text saying he does not want to sell the car no more .

I had to pay the tow truck guy $700.00 out of my pocket for nothing and wasted the whole day driving there and back .

with the gas and everything I am out $800.00 and this guy is not bothered at all . did not even have the common courtesy to call me or answer my phone call to apologize .

totally pissed off .

I am also adding the picture of the car incase he tries to pull this off again with somebody

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Mycity Property Management reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.