Mybathline.com - selling defective vanity
Please do not order vanities from www.mybathline.com . I ordered a simply 28" vanity and it arrived defective. The marble used for the countertop is / was patched horribly. There was a huge hole that they filled. The filler not only does not match in colour but is 6" long by 1.5" high along the sink bowl opening. If I could post a picture here I would.
The company not only does not agree the product is defective but claims this is standard procedure.
The terms to return is shipping back my customer's expense which is about 50% of the value of the good.
The response from the company also states "We can not guaranty that the next marble top would not carry the same characteristics."
So buyer beware. If you expect a vanity with a marble countertop that has not been chipped, damaged and filled as a repair, then you should shop elsewhere. Otherwise go ahead and order from them....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."