Mybathline.com - selling defective vanity
Please do not order vanities from www.mybathline.com . I ordered a simply 28" vanity and it arrived defective. The marble used for the countertop is / was patched horribly. There was a huge hole that they filled. The filler not only does not match in colour but is 6" long by 1.5" high along the sink bowl opening. If I could post a picture here I would.
The company not only does not agree the product is defective but claims this is standard procedure.
The terms to return is shipping back my customer's expense which is about 50% of the value of the good.
The response from the company also states "We can not guaranty that the next marble top would not carry the same characteristics."
So buyer beware. If you expect a vanity with a marble countertop that has not been chipped, damaged and filled as a repair, then you should shop elsewhere. Otherwise go ahead and order from them....
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."