Ceres, California

Sent in my clockspring along with another clockspring with good plugs to be used as parts for my clockspring.I included a letter with clear explanation of the parts included.

All they did was solder their own new plugs, something I could've done my self. They added antoher 4-5 inches of wire a lot longer than original. I was thinking they would open the clockspring and replace with the good plugs from the other clockspring without cutting or soldering. The heatshrink tubes slid off the repair area as well.

Save your money and read the reviews, my mistake!

Never again!Waste of money!

Review about: Clockspring Repair.

I didn't like: Poor quality of work.

2.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $59
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Myairbags?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Brakes Plus Oil Change Review Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Not happy with Mavis Mavis Discount Tire "i been using Mavis for quite some years and it seems like i never learn from them doing me dirty with their lies and selling me the brooklyn bridge, no..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more